C-shaped steel is mainly used as purlins in steel structure factories. What should be noted when installing C-shaped steel? The editor of Jinan C-beam manufacturer has summarized some common points that need to be noted, including:
1. The cumulative error of C-shaped steel equipment exceeds the allowable deviation, making it difficult to correct it outside the wall;
2. Preparation, inspection, and inspection of materials such as steel pipes, fasteners, steel structure brick presses, safety nets, etc;
3. The elevated bridge should use the "Certificate of Effective Operation of Species Operators". Safety belts must be worn, and hard and slippery shoes such as shoes, plastic shoes, and shoes are strictly prohibited. The operating tools and small components should be placed in the tool kit, and the sleeves, neckline, and trouser legs should be reinforced to prevent crochet;
4. Before construction, the director of the unit engineering should follow the dismantling plan of the structural steel brick press, provide a safety technical plan for the scaffold, sign the procedures for both parties, conduct research on the application of the vertical pole, and carry out two matching operations. E and the small pole are connected with bolts, and two people must also cooperate;
5. Familiar with the drawings and construction site, master the structural characteristics and environmental conditions of the building plan and facade, and construct the steel structure brick press according to the technical specifications for steel pipe fasteners in construction. In terms of construction safety requirements, the mechanical spacing and specific construction steps of the steel structure brick press have been determined.
The above is an explanation of what to pay attention to when installing C-shaped steel. We hope it can provide you with good help. If you have any further questions or needs, please come to our website http://www.cworksmarketing.com consulting service