Steel truss floor support plate is a type of unsupported compression type composite floor support plate; The steel bar truss is shaped and processed in the backend processing plant. On site construction requires the compression plate to be fixed to the steel beam using bolts, and then the steel bar truss is placed for binding. After acceptance, concrete is poured. So what is the construction method for the steel bar truss floor support plate? Jinan Color Steel Plate Factory explains to you:
1. Construction sequence of steel bar truss floor support plate plane and facade: The laying of steel bar truss templates for each layer should be from the starting position to one direction, and the corresponding steel bar truss templates for each layer should be laid along with the installation and construction sequence of the main structure.
Before laying the floor support plate, the reference line for laying should be set according to the starting position shown on the drawing. Align the reference line, install the first plate, and fix its support vertical reinforcement with the steel beam by spot welding. Then install other boards in sequence. During the laying process, each span board should be calibrated according to the dimensions indicated in the diagram. If there is any deviation, it should be adjusted immediately.
3. The connection of the floor support plate adopts a buckle method, and the hook connection between the plates should be tight to ensure no leakage during concrete pouring. At the same time, it is important to ensure that the direction of the plate arrangement is consistent, and the spacing between the truss nodes is 200 mm. It is important to align the horizontal nodes of different templates.
4. At the changes in plane shape (such as steel column corners, core tube corners, beam surface gasket connecting plates, etc.), both ends of the steel truss template can be cut. Before cutting, the dimensions to be cut should be set out and checked and rechecked. Mechanical or oxygen cutting can be used. When cutting, it is recommended to choose the joint of the truss as much as possible, but it must meet the design overlap requirements. The end of the cut steel bar truss template still needs to be welded with horizontal and vertical support steel bars according to the original requirements. If it is cut in the middle of the node, the web bar steel bars should also be welded to the vertical steel bars, and installation can only be carried out after being in place.
If the width of the slab at the end of the span is less than 576mm, the steel bar truss floor support plate can be cut along the length direction of the steel bar truss. After cutting, there should be one or two steel bar trusses on the slab, and the steel bar truss should not be cut.
6. The steel bar truss is parallel to the end of the steel beam. The overlap of the bottom formwork on the steel beam is not less than 30mm. The galvanized steel plate and the steel beam are spot welded along the length direction. Manual arc welding is used for welding with a spacing of 300mm.
7. The steel bar truss is perpendicular to the end of the steel beam, and the overlap length of the vertical steel bar at the end of the template on the steel beam (referring to the distance between the upper flange edge of the steel beam and the vertical support steel bar at the end) should be ≥ 5d (d is the diameter of the lower load-bearing steel bar), and should not be less than 50mm, and it should be ensured that the galvanized bottom mold can overlap onto the steel beam. The vertical steel bars and bottom formwork overlapped on the steel beam should be firmly spot welded with the steel beam.
8. After laying a certain area, the floor support connecting bars, reinforcing bars, and negative bars must be installed according to the design requirements. Connecting bars, etc., should be tied and connected to the steel truss. And timely bind and distribute the steel bars to prevent lateral instability of the steel bar truss.
9. When installing the edge template, it should be straightened and adjusted appropriately. After adjustment, one end of the steel bar should be spot welded with a bolt, and the other end should be spot welded with the edge template to fix the edge template. The distance between the bottom of the edge template and the upper flange of the steel beam should be 300mm.
10. If an opening is designed on the floor slab, it should be reserved for construction. Reinforcement bars should be installed at the edge of the opening according to the design requirements, and edge formwork should be set around it. After the concrete of the floor slab reaches the design strength, the steel bars and bottom formwork of the steel bar truss formwork can be cut off. When cutting, it is advisable to cut from bottom to top to prevent the edge of the bottom mold from separating from the poured concrete. Mechanical cutting or oxygen cutting can be used for cutting.
11. After the installation of the steel bar truss floor support plate, it is prohibited to cut any steel bars on the steel bar truss. If it is necessary to cut the steel bar truss, the same type of steel bars should be used to tie and connect the steel bar truss again, and the overlapping length should meet the design requirements.
After laying the steel bar truss floor support plate, finished product protection should be done to avoid human damage, and stacking of debris is prohibited.
That's all for the construction technology related to the steel bar truss floor support plate. I hope you can have a better understanding after reading it. For more related matters, please come to our website http://www.cworksmarketing.com consulting service